I am hoping you like the new look of my blog page. I am not artistic and settled for a template until I fully grasp the extent that I can play with the various gadgets to further enhance it.
To me, the road represented education and the fact that it is not clear what the final destination is just further confirmed that my university studies and where it may lead me are also a little out of focus.
So I invite you to join me on my road to wherever it may lead me. All I know at the moment is that it is going that way, but my long term destination could be just about anything and anywhere.
It looks fine right now, nice and summery. :) I haven't even started on the look of mine, since I don't really have a theme and a blank page on illustrator always wierds me out. :P
ReplyDeleteI like the fish!!!!
ReplyDelete