Wednesday, 8 May 2013

Russian and Google Translator


Это тест функции Google Translate. Я пишу сообщение на английском языке, но она появляется в другом окне на русском языке. Я просто играл аудио-версию, которая была очень интересной. Я не хочу быть грубым, но акцент пришли через настолько сильным, что я думал, что диктор компьютера бы исключить избыточное слюны.


Да, это шляпа от крупной в русской армии Band. Не спрашивайте, как я приобрел.



To save the reader the trouble of translating it, I will publish the original text:
This is a test function Google Translate. I'm writing a message in English, but it appears in a different window in Russian. I just played the audio version, which was very interesting. I do not mean to be rude, but the accent came through so strong that I thought that computer speaker would expel the excess saliva.

Yes, this is my a hat from a Major in the Russian Army Band. Do not ask how I got it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment